To be a member:
- To pay $10.00 membership dues annually to FCT
- To submit your name, address and phone number to FCT’s Vice-President
- To annually update your Member Interest Form, found below
- To maintain respect for the organization, its constitution, and theatre building
- To participate in as many productions as possible. This can be anything from serving refreshments to playing a lead role on stage – every aspect is important to the success of the organization!
- To attend occasional social functions (such as the Laurel Awards Banquet, theatre party outings, etc.)
- To assist the administration of the organization by serving on committees or running for an officer or board position
- To read your newsletter to keep up on all FCT activities
- To attend periodic theatre clean-up and renovation sessions which maintain and improve our theatre building
- To promote the organization and its works through your conversations, ticket sales, and invitations. To encourage others to attend our plays and join our organization
- To attend membership meetings where you will be made aware of administrative policies and cast your vote to determine the future of FCT
- By knowing you have shared your talents, time, and expertise to bring exciting, quality entertainment to your community
- With an informative newsletter published every 2 to 3 months
- With discounts on individual and season tickets
- By receiving invitations to FCT social functions and opportunities to join the group to view live theatre throughout the surrounding area
- By spending your time with good people – all working together for a common goal
- By meeting new people and making new friends
- With tears, cheers and applause!
Pay your annual membership dues on-line and be sure to send in your membership form bellow.
To stay up to date, follow us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/FremontCommunityTheatre