Click below to download and update your current Member Interest form, and return to the Vice President, via email, email@example.com , USPS or to their mailbox in the box office.
You can fill out the form online by clicking HERE
Or download and print the form below and mail into FCT as stated above.
2020 Membership Form – Required of all members.
To be a member:
- To pay $10.00 membership dues annually to FCT
- To submit your name, address and phone number to FCT’s Vice-President
- To annually update your Member Interest Form, found below
- To maintain respect for the organization, its constitution, and theatre building
- To participate in as many productions as possible. This can be anything from serving refreshments to playing a lead role on stage – every aspect is important to the success of the organization!
- To attend occasional social functions (such as the Laurel Awards Banquet, theatre party outings, etc.)
- To assist the administration of the organization by serving on committees or running for an officer or board position
- To read your newsletter to keep up on all FCT activities
- To attend periodic theatre clean-up and renovation sessions which maintain and improve our theatre building
- To promote the organization and its works through your conversations, ticket sales, and invitations. To encourage others to attend our plays and join our organization
- To attend membership meetings where you will be made aware of administrative policies and cast your vote to determine the future of FCT
- By knowing you have shared your talents, time, and expertise to bring exciting, quality entertainment to your community
- With an informative newsletter published every 2 to 3 months
- With discounts on individual and season tickets
- By receiving invitations to FCT social functions and opportunities to join the group to view live theatre throughout the surrounding area
- By spending your time with good people – all working together for a common goal
- By meeting new people and making new friends
- With tears, cheers and applause!
Pay your annual membership dues on-line and be sure to send in your membership form bellow.
To stay up to date, follow us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/FremontCommunityTheatre